If you want to understand Snap chat Marketing you need go no further than this amazing article I found on Shopify.
Here’s a little exert:
“Instead of building a huge Follower count, Snapchat lets you engage a smaller community of your biggest fans—people who are genuinely interested in what you’re doing.
These fans are more valuable, not just because an existing customer is 60-70% more likely to buy than a new one, but because these people are more likely to become advocates of your brand.
But the potential for marketing on Snapchat is probably a picture best painted with numbers:
- There are over 100 million daily users on the platform.
- Over 5 billion video views happen every day on Snapchat.
- According to ComScore, 11% of the Total US Digital population can be reached on Snapchat.
- 71% of Snapchat users are under 34 years old (that’s a lot of millennials).
- 30% of US Millennial Internet users use Snapchat regularly.
If you’re not familiar with it, Snapchat is a platform for sharing authentic photos and videos that “self-destruct” soon after they’re consumed, on a channel that’s becoming increasingly popular among today’s millennials.”
Author Braveen Kumar helps you get started and build a following on Snapchat. Easy.
If you haven’t used snapchat here is a how to guide: