- I always have my phone, so I will always have my diary and contacts which means I always have their contact details
- Automatic sync between PC and smart phone, and its easy to make changes on either PC or smart phone
- It is linked to Google Maps so I can find my clients easily.
One of the things I blogged about recently was challenging you all about how well you stored your important data for appointments, files, and client information. I suggested you store your electronic documents and client information in the cloud. I personally use Dropbox and Evernote and when it come to my diary I am using the Google App Calendar.
If you think about it, in an emergency you are not going to grab paper files and you may not have time to grab your computer. But you will grab your phone.
The reason I like the Google App Calendar is :
- because the PC version syncs to my smart phone,
- I can share this calendar with colleagues or family if I need to,
- I can print it from my pc and on my phone I can even link it to Google Maps so I can find my clients
You can see my demonstration on the video HERE.
I would be without it. I can Go Anywhere, Be Anywhere.
One half of the Anywhere Team NZ
Collaboration, Mindset, Learning